CLICK

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sculpture>conclusion

I never promise you a rose garden.... but i do promise you this right? So, this is it. My metal s.crap, a sculpture. haih, not easy, but not impossible either. i spent it all right there, this baby. well, at least it doesnt turn out bad, it could be worse if, if ,if.... well, there's a lot of pictures but so little number of bars of my internet connection [slow stupid uploading moment] but oh well, enjoy. suddenly i do hoping of getting an big fat A'ss for this. Or else. I hereby, naming him Terry cuz i dunno, its kinda look like a Terry and the tittle would be 'Fallen Fly'.





3 comments:

daya.ashburn said...

is that a masterpiece im seeing??? WTF yasmin, ur time spent was worth every single blood!!! im giving you an AAA+++++++++++.. Congratulations! haha..

Narrator said...

Ooh! So that's the thing that I'm supposed to see like....erm...a month ago? But due to stupid messengers fault...can't
haha

But anyway! That's really amazing!! So detailed and I'm sure a LOT of hard work been poured into it. How could you be soooo creative...

LiYaNa said...

beautiful..! thanks ye sbb follow akak... keep moving forward...!