CLICK

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Boys, guys, mens

Gosh, I really couldn't live a day without blogging! All the other days I've skipped, you don't want to know how miserable I am. LOL. Absurd. So, there is a good friend of mine, Aya, she asked me about when will I ever find a guy that I could call my own and can't wait to see I'm in someone else's arms, huh? Yeah, I know it would be a real fun to you. I mean, it does occur to me because you know, sometimes it does get really lonely but I just don't know. Maybe it's just me, waiting for something more or maybe it's the guys who thought I wasn't good enough? See, I don't really know but as far as I know, I'm pretty happy with myself. I don't mind going out alone although it's always better to have a friend to keep you company, so you don't have to look stupid with nobody.

Sometimes, the thoughts of having someone making you feel like...special or loved, ok, by a guy scares me. I know, I know its wasn't supposed to be that way but it's how I feel. Right now. I find it's hard to accept guys that even only asking for my phone number, I've become numb and shy away. No, I don't have any bad experience with any guys, in fact I'm pretty friendly with everyone. So, why? Well, my guess is I'm lack of experience with guys or either if a guy wants me, he needs to work hard twice, no triple and die-trying. Yeah, time. I need time. That's what I need. But that doesn't mean, if you talk to me, I won't be responding or anything. I'll talk to you and get to know you but if it comes down to that, the thing will be needed to be taken really slowly. I'm easily spooked. Also curious. And observant. Before anything else, I just want to know all about him, without freaking him out that is. That's me. :]

No comments: