CLICK

Monday, June 16, 2008

A day with myself at KLCC

Never thought I would do it. Alone. With books!!! Wheeee! Well, I've stayed there for more than 2 hours browsing, looking, finding, searching and peeking! Well, those guys are so obviously good looking. But books are so much better. Its funny, each time I went to KLCC, either with friends or family or alone with myself, even if I'm not intending to buy anything, I would definitely walk right into the Kinokuniya and touching those books! It's like I'm lusting for them! Mwahahahaha. Crazy but I love to be surrounding by books. It's a little paradise of mine on earth. So, I bought just one book (how sad?) wishing I could have (not buy, hey I'm wishing!) half of the lonely books there in the Kinokuniya. There are so many books that I want to read but I have to give it up thinking about buying them next time because I have to cut short my money to buy my dad an EXPENSIVE birthday card. I mean I really have to get my dad that particular birthday card and it cost me a fortune. *sigh*. Well, mission completed. I've found them. No need to buy again. Maybe for trousers. Lots of them. :]

No comments: