CLICK

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kakak Aisyah!!!

Whew, what a party! Maybe not. It's just a birthday with the family. I love birthdays! Other people another one year old days that is. Not mine though. Surprise party is a big no-no. I just couldn't handle the.....cake, people and my clumsiness. Really, NO! Well, back to the main story, we had a cake, kakak wants it pink but dad couldn't find one at the secret recipe? What were you thinking dad? So, he bought her a strawberry cake still thinking it would be the same. Guess what? The cake still in the fridge and it wasn't kid's top choice of an ideal birthday cake. Heh. A cake layered with actual creamy smashy strawberries. Well, kakak wants a Barbie on her cake too, so dad bought porcelain figure dolls and butterflies on metal sticks for decoration. Wasn't that bad if I must say. Her birthday present are two pink shirts, one of them was customized by me with fabric ink gel saying "Aisyah 4th Birthday". I love it, she loves it. Then playing with the cake, smeared in chocolates and the end. :]

No comments: