CLICK

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Either way.....its still hard.

I'm off to college now. Well, starting this 14th. For a second, I just can't believe it. I mean, I still eye candy on the school boys pretending I am too a school student which is kinda sick if you ask me. Haha. After this, no more uniform (maybe on the first week), no more spoon-fed, no more time to sleep and sleep and sleep, just me. A few new friends, maybe and life on assignments!! This is the part when your whole life changed. I was always a homie girl and now going away for a really long time. Although it wasn't that far, just a distance between me and my family, my home and my playful kittens, I'm going to be in home sick mode for always. Forever. Nonetheless, I'm still looking forward for this whole new journey. I'm going to make it as far as I could and thinking of it as a redemption of what I didn't get last time. No more failure. No more. I'm going to strive for the very best and make all my dreams come true. I'm going to be one of those living proof that dreams do come true. Inshallah. :]

No comments: