CLICK

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Why oh why

Well, two weeks of.....i dont know, tortured days are finally over! Wow, you wouldnt believe it how hard the life on the other side of the grass are. And I do. And it will continue until the day you die. Luckily, I've met a few, actually more than a few people that I thought I would never come across in my so insignificant life. It was amazing how different and how odd things can turned out to be. Its just happened. To me too. It changed the way I see things and the way I my mind works through out the process since I've been there. Somehow, it makes ready to face anything and nothing will ever bring me down. I'm whole new person now with the same originality of me inside. For that, if you jugde me for how I looks from the outside rather than try to go deep down into my pink little heart, I'll just smile to your shallowness.

Having new things doesnt mean you need to throw away the yesterday. Because the yesterday always reminding on how you used to be before. Its classic as they say, and classics never die. So, cherish both as you go along the way. You never know when you might need one of both.

This experiences has given me so much more in this life and it will never stop until I closed my eyes. :]

1 comment:

daya.ashburn said...

mean is all grown up now haha. wow life there must have made you made, touched and freak out.. met new people is something that will and do happen when you talked bout college, but i sense you'll have fun there.. and thank you so much for still keeping me as someone as close. chow!