CLICK

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Books, endless questions and glasses Part III

Describe yourself as an object.

Hidayah: ‘Im a glass.. There r many type of glass n i can mould into any 2 satisfy a viewer. But im vulnerable n also fragile. Ppl mostly see thru me not into me. They love me at first then gets bored wit my beauty..’

Yasmin: ‘Im a glass, can be half full or half empty. Usually full. Thts me wen im eccentric. Like u, i can be seen tru bt not c completely whole of me. My structure fixed. I dun feel the need 2 pls others. They just have 2 accept me the way i am. Tall, hard, bt vulnerable n fragile.


You should have picked up 4 things

1. We are so the best of friends. It shows.
2. We are most alike in a lot of different ways.
3. We are the glass. Be careful.
4. We totally fucked up the English in smsing, just like you. :]

No comments: