CLICK

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally 19.


It was not a blast, nothing big, just simple, not even a cake....but it was a special day that i spent with these people who came all the way far from kajang to cheras [oh trust me, it is that far...] to celebrate this day with me despite of me busy in my own world, no, it was the assignments that cuts me off from the real world. yeah, now you see me why kn?? i even don't have time to eat or sleep, thats how i lose weight. that's is the positive side of the whole thing...haha its crazy but i dont mind...always in the rush, trying to get the job done, feeling pity for myself and the lecturer...sooo many emotions!


Gah, but still i have the most memorable day of turning 19 officially without my family like i used to. these people, hidayah, daus and baby...thanks for covering that and stealing my time, take me away from my assignments tho not completely...i just can't let go even if you try and make me! huhu. i had a good time actually...worrying the whole time and complaining... hope you guys had a good time as well. hehe. and hidayah, i don't have to say it but i love you and thanks for coming. i know i drag u guys here and there because of my endless work, its a price to pay for having an easy way out. sape kata nak jadi cikgu ni senang, huh?


anyway, i got lovely, lovely presents from hidayah and an unexpected person, aina. gosh, thank you so much aina for the cute musical water globe. i love it too much that im starting to go crazy over it and wanted to have collections of that thing...hahaha. hidayah, i love your present so, so much that im starting to think how to get back to you by giving you a gift again! yay! thanks a million. and i am not going to lose to you in our gif-thon. hehe. yeah, but this friendship is not over material stuff, lets keep it that way. maybe sentimental value would be appropriate... i put our fantastic 4 picture, as if. huhu. the box with a lot of bears oh so cute and the heart shape reminds me of that kuih raya, mama carey...heheh. i really love it.


then, i get a little chocolate bar a bear hug from my OA lecturer, Miss Shobha...thank you maam, she was like a mum and i love her. and instead of a birthday cake, i treated them with lotsa lots of doughnuts!! i didnt get a chance to blow candles out from those daughnuts but im going to try that again next year because i was dying to do so and it seems like fun. hey, having fun have no age limits rigth? nontheless, i am finally looking forward to grow up tho in the back in my head, there's always a little girl inside of me that will stay young forever.


so, this is what happened on my 19th birthday, as if you care but i want to type it out for you to read anyway. hahaha. this i s what happened when you have so much to say.... ohhh, and im waiting for a PINK sony viao from my dad. yup, it's PINK, so what?! :]


No comments: