CLICK

Friday, December 25, 2009

did you?

you wanna know something about me? the truth? always hurt.
i am, not what i am.
i'm holding my deepest, darkest secrets and never let it slip away.
i am evil, useless and i don't deserved anything.

if you only knew,
i am very much ashamed of myself.
i pretend and living in denial.
if you only knew, if they only knew.

sometimes, it's too much, it makes me cry.
it's sinful and how i hate it.
who would have thought.
if you just knew, you wouldn't look at me at the same way again, i'm sure.

it's a burden that i created, no one to blame.
but i am afraid to tell, or even to share
i cant' tell, i can't tell
some things are meant to be unspoken

i wish for better, i wish i would change
i wish i don't have to tell you what it is
so please don't ask me again
i hope it would just end one day

No comments: