CLICK

Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog, blogger, blogging.

Today I've read something about blog, you know how it would become the next big media source and how blog would cause disaster among humans? Just by a word about someone or something, you going to get trouble if you 'touch' the sensitive parts.

I was a little offended by the report saying that blogs that contain useless information and created just for fun is just trash. I mean, for example like me, I joined this blog because I have so much to say about something, anything. From the littlest thing until the most powerful thing in the world, if I have a say for it, I want to write it down and save the text I've wrote. Because I would read those thoughts of mine again and thinking how lame it is and just have a laugh out of it. Yes, I always does that. So, I don't really care if people won't read my 'trash' because we have the right to choose. It's my blog and it's your judgement against your right and wrong. Or like or not. See through it. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

в итоге: неподражаемо... а82ч