CLICK

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Newborn

Hey, hey people. Lol. Like you would read this anyway, well I would. Lame. I know. Anyway, I'm kinda new and this is the first. So, here it goes....

So, yesterday was my birthday, my 18th birthday.But I don't feel happy. Don't we supposed to feel happy on the '18th birthday', the day when you are legal enough to do things that illegal to you for the past 17 years of misery? Ok, minus 5 years for a memorable and fun childhood. So, 12 years of misery. Afraid of getting old? I think for this range of age, maturity. No, it's not that. I dunno why, I don't feel like celebrating it and I supposed it's just me. Typical me. Making something out of nothing. Well, it sure feel better to let it all out. One question tho, can we actually blog our feelings? It got me thinking.... :]

No comments: