CLICK

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Connection

Why the other families has to be such a fussy nuisance ? Not your own family, is it your aunt's family or your dad's cousin's and etc.? Well mine is my biggest pet peeve ever. Didn't they ever know or even heard about the word 'privacy'? Is it that hard not to follow us around every time, I mean every time? Anywhere we are, there's them. Sucks la. They don't think about anyone but their selves. It's not like we're in movie where the plot was undeniably complicated and pack with stupid drama. It could be a hell lot easier and we all could have a simpler life. What a drag.

I really hate it. But what I like the most is when mum take action. Ouch, it's so bad and somebody gonna get hurt big time. Or not because they were stupid enough to get it right away. Dumb ass. Hahahaha. I'm talking about someone who 'may' be related to me and I do feel good about it. After all they've done to my mum for all these years, those so called family members deserve a wake up call and God has shown them the way. What an ironic life. What goes around comes around, eh? Sooner or later. :]

No comments: