CLICK

Friday, April 25, 2008

Unexpected

Everyone hate to admit defeated. Even me. So, let's fight to death.

Oh. I passed my drive test today. First attempt. It was freakishly hard but every minutes of it was worth it. The officer was kinda feisty, especially the women. Ooooh, you really can't mess up with them, not don't want, but can't. You'll see your life flash before your eyes and you can say goodbye to on getting a driving licence, at least for that day. There's always a second chance, hmm? But not for me. I've passed and I'm going to drive! Haha. What such a big deal I make out of it. I told you it wasn't easy and even I don't expect to pass both or pass anything at all. So many flaws and I almost lost my mind and out of breath to almost die. Literally. But I did it and I was proud of myself.

I've failed once, big time on the most important thing of my insignificant life. I broke my parent's heart and mine. The people were so cruel enough to make a fun out of me because of it. I guess it got me thinking. I make a promise to myself that I WILL NOT FAIL ANYTHING ELSE in my future. I'll make sure everything work according to plan. I know its going to be so hard but I'll try to get by. No, I'll get by. 'Fail' will not be in my life vocabulary anymore, well at least it stays on the tip of my lips. For the sake of myself and for my mum. Only god knows how much I love her. She is my everything. Everything I do, it was always her. Mummy's girl. I am and I don't care. I love her with all my heart. I don't think I could ever love anyone like I love her. Sorry boys. Mum comes first. :]

(My dad brought me a present today for my 18th birthday....suprise, suprise....hmm, its scary!)

No comments: