CLICK

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The real thing

Mr. Razi is simply an amazing person and definitely a great teacher of the driving school that I went to have my driving lessons. He-who-is-name-shall-not-be-mention on the other hand was unexpectedly been a helpful in the process. I will never forget both of them for the kind of opposite personalities they've shown me. They let me see the real world. Anyone who is desprately need help on how to control a car, you can find Mr. Razi at Imkeda Au3. With him, anything is possible. You gotta trust me on this!

OMG. I just realize this. Turning 18 means I have to be responsible for my own self, my action and my life? Oh, that's almost sounds scary, to me. Yeah, I'm probably not ready for that. Now I can't say anything sarcastically insulting :P and get away with it. Haha. So much of being an adult trouble. Well, I'll try to keep surviving. In the mean time, let's see if I can like you like you like me or the other way around. :]

No comments: